Sunday, July 7, 2013

What's In Your Purse?

Melanie over at Mailbox Journey wants to know what's in everyone's purse, so I thought this was the perfect opportunity to get a little more personal and show you what I carry around with me every day and hook up with others for a fun Link-Up Party.  Here we go!


1.  Coach Alexandra Purse - This was a gift to myself for my job promotion at work a few years ago.  I've used it every day since then - seems to be holding up well!
2.  Coach Alexandra Wallet - I bought it with the purse :) {matchy-matchy!}
3.  Make Up Pouch - This was a little pouch that I received as part of a promotion at Sephora and it was the perfect size for my every day make up
4.  My Brown Ray Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses - I bought these on a work trip to California at a discount store and they have a huge scratch on the lens, but I love them so I wear them anyway.
5.  Pens - I can't be anywhere without a pen to jot something down.
6.  My Vera Bradley ID/Coin Purse - This is about 7 years old and I've always used it to hold my Metrocard and ID card for work.  It's also where I keep my ear buds.
7.  Sephora Mirror
8.  Revlon Lipbalm
9.  Blistex Medicated Lip Balm
10.  Sabon Hand Cream in Patchouli Lavender Vanilla - This is literally the best hand lotion I've ever used.
11.  A Thumb-Drive - I'm an IT Professional, so I need to keep a thumb drive with me at all times.
12.  Keys
13.  Nail File
14.  Tampons
15.  Checkbook - I find that while buying a home, I've had to write a lot more checks than I used to.
16.  Nail Polish Remover Pads - In case my polish is just too chippy and I need to go to a meeting or something.
17.  A retractable tape measure - You never know when you're going to find that perfect console table and will need to check measurements to see if it'll fit!
18.  Hair Tie - Because I will get hives if I don't have one on back-up/

Link Up!
Mailbox Journey

4 comments :

  1. Cute purse!! Oh and I love that you have a retractable tape measure in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a tiny retractable tape measure! I keep hoping to find one in my Christmas cracker :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could remember where I got it! I just remember thinking, "This is something I need."

      Delete